Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ben & Jerry.... and Honey?

So we are driving down the road.... and we are talking about Christmas... and I was told that we had to get my christmas present early.. I said.. what?  and My cowboy said.... we've got to go get Ben and Jerry... I, like a jerk, said "we're going to get ice cream?!?!" (I love me some ben and jerry's ice cream.. half baked baby) he said.. no... Ben & Jerry they are jersey steers...  I was so excited I just can't tell you....

So the next day we drove to Orangeburg...  I had no idea where that was... but, we got there an hour later... and I saw Ben and Jerry.... and a little fella... whom I asked to bring home... it was Honey...

so now we are on our way home with three Jersey steer calves that I have no idea what to do with....

No comments:

Post a Comment