The Chicky Poo cafe'

All excited I awoke this morning to run to the chicken coop and see if we were having fresh eggs for breakfast!
I opened up that little egg door I made and looked in, and what did I have 5 Eggs! count them 5!! woohoo..

I've decided to call them the Chicky Poo Cafe' since, my mom told me that is what it should be called.. and I actually really like the name.  So I made them a sign..

which brings me to a side story about a chicken sleeping on her back...
I went down there to the chicken coop at night... and I see this chicken laying on her back not moving.. I open the door and walk in.. and I'm standing over her and she isn't moving.. and I'm thinking.. Oh crap I killed a chicken... So I pick her up and apparently she was sleeping.. because she started clucking and flapping her wings and I'm holding her and I'm screaming for my life.. She scared the heck out of me... I dropped her and scolded her about not doing that again... I think we were both scared.. 
that's the last time I went down there at night.. they were on their own with the coyotes and whatever else is creeping around out there..

Comments

Popular Posts