About Me

First off.. I'm from Georgia.. Transplanted to South Carolina..  you know what they say about us Georgia girls right?  Us Georgia girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks, and drink with the boys, all the while making sweet tea, darlin'...  Now that we have that cleared up.. I'm known as Sweet Tea.. 
I got me a fancy education down in Atlanta, Georgia.... and headed North of the big city to a little town called Newberry, SC.  


 this is me..   
my girl Maggie Mae.. who is a good horse... and I'll leave it at that.. I can't stand people that brag on their horses and say how wonderful they are and blah blah... this is Maggie.. She does what I ask.. end of story..

 Maya (aka. Papaya, Mallomar, Poopy Puppy and Killer)

So It has been the three of us for a long time..... until one fateful 4th of July party.... 
a certain tall handsome cowboy from South Carolina caught my attention..... 
and this is our puppy named Vegas...  



Comments

Popular Posts