Friday, April 29, 2011

Slicker then the grease off a b-b-q biscuit.....

I did it :)
I got my board scores back... Knocked it all out of the park.. :)  I'm officially a licensed doctor...

We went to North Carolina early this morning to pick up some auger equipment, and on the way there.. about 8:30am, I decided to check on my handy dandy iPhone. My heart was just a racin' and I felt sick waiting for the page to load with my national board scores.. and as I half squinted and dreaded seeing a failing score.... VIOLA!!!!! There it was in big black letters saying... All parts passed :)
I was so happy I started screaming.  My Cowboy looked at me and said "I told you so"... ewe.... but very true! I said "I know.. I know.. you had more faith in me than I did".
That means....... Monday I can start looking for space to rent out.. then start looking for equipment and I gotta figure out a name for my practice and nothing like blah blah family care.  Something Good to put on my shingle. Hmmmm.. I also need to write up a good business plan.. I already have one that I made for school, But, I'm thinking to put some real thought behind this one.
After the Honey Moon..  I will hang my shingle with MY business name..  I'm so excited I could just spit.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I don't comment much but I read your blog all the time. Wish I had a cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    Girl go out there and find you a cowboy.. trust me they are the best men around :)

    ReplyDelete