Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back... Ain't much an old country girl like me can't hack..

My days are all filled with an easy country charm..  Indeed.. Can you tell I've been listening to John Denver today? :)
So today I'm thinking to sew some aprons and make a new purse.. I need a new purse, but I don't want to buy one.. they are so expensive and ridiculous. so I'm going to try to make one out of an old pair of jeans. I've been loosing weight and I have a lot of pants that don't fit.. and I've been using them to work in the yard.. but they get annoying falling down and such.
I finished the bridesmaid dresses..  well I have 2 zippers to put on. And then I'm done :)  I'm going to start working on the flower girls dress next week.  My Parents are coming up this weekend :)
Dad is going to help around the farm to help us fix everything up. Well not everything but we have some things to do.. routine maintenance like painting.  and we need to run some more water lines to different places. So dad is going to help with that.
This wedding is going to be beautiful...   
I've got some buttermilk honey bread baking... it's just now starting to smell good... I love the smell of bread..  In fact I would say bread is my favorite food..
In that picture above is Bosco.  I've had him forever (like 17 years) that picture was taken about 3 years ago, and I have always loved it.  I found him sleeping in the pasture and went out and sat down next to him and my dad took the picture. I believe it was actually Easter Sunday.  Well I better get to working on my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment