Pork Tenderloin

Let me tell y'all what... that pork roast I put in the slow cooker yesterday morning.. was right as rain when we sat down to eat it...
Once I got home, I changed my clothes and went back outside. My cowboy was fixing the belt on the lawn mower.. not a riding mower but one of those zero turn thingies.  So I cut the front lawn and some of the back yard.. you know places where you don't want to take the bush hog...
And he was starting a fire burning some stuff.  Once I was done.. it was about dark, so we moseyed on into the house.  I put on some carrots to steam and set the table, then we sat down to eat.. and HOLY CRAP.. I think that was the best pork roast I have ever had... it was tender and juicy and the sauce was squared away...
in fact.. I'm going to post this recipe..

2 1lb pork tenderloins
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of golden mushroom soup
1 package lipton onion soup mix
3/4 can of water


put it on low and I cooked mine for about 8 hours....
it was tender and AWESOME :)

Comments

Popular Posts