Friday, November 18, 2011

At last!

Yesterday while I was with a patient.. out of the corner of my eye.. I catch my lil red corvette go zooming by...
I whipped my head around and was like thinking to myself  "say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I was thinking the mechanic was test driving my car... So I finish with my patient and walk out to the waiting room to find my cowboy grinning like a pig in mud... He picked up my car for me :)
So he took his truck back to the house, and I was supposed to go get him after work so we can come back to town to get his other truck that he left at the mechanic's shop..
Well, let me tell you what...After my patients were seen and I closed up for the day.. I locked up, got into my car.. and started her up.. she started right up.. there was no pumping the gas.... I was thrilled... but, not quite as thrilled as when I pulled out of the driveway and mashed the gas.. she spun out and threw my head back against the seat...  I was grinning ear to ear like a goat in a briar patch...
woooohooooooooooooooooooo my car was running better than it ever has!  The distributor had to be replaced.. and she's firing good now...
So this morning I was starting her up.. and got to revving the engine pretty good.. and she sounds like a race car :) I'm so happy.. hahah..

Oh and yesterday... some poor unsuspecting of-my-attitude-towards-city-people fella tried to rip off our checkbook..  We went to this crappy chinese restaurant, next to wal-mart which equal ghetto.. anyways...

we were sitting next to the door with my back to the window and door.... I gave the checkbook back to my cowboy.. and he put it down in front of him but kinda towards the side of the table...  we finished eating, he got up to use the facilities.. and some (who sounded like a city fella) walks in and says to me.. that guy behind you is trying to get your attention... (I was in a terrible mood yesterday) I glared at him.. I'm thinking to myself.. number 1.. No one on this side of town knows me.. and who cares what man is trying to get my attention... so I'm glaring at him and I colorfully said something to the affect of "I don't care" and he's saying, turn around look at him I lost it.... like came unglued... and the dude walked off to the counter.. and at the table next to me.. was a hispanic fella laughing.. I said "what are you a comedian now?" Then my cowboy walks out of the bathroom..I picked up the check book and we left...

Well I started telling him what happened when we were in the truck... and we were headed to the bank.. I handed him the checkbook and I said.. you left this on the table...

and he said.. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's what the guy was after"

yeah I had a blonde deer in headlights moment... well duh he was thinking I was a gullible girl sitting there...

Retard... I hope he choked on his eggroll..

After work today... I'm going home to start making all the Hors d'oeuvres for My Cowboy's birthday party tonight... ok.. it ain't fancy.. they are finger foods.. hahaha :) we've got a live band coming and all.. We are going to have a big time..

No comments:

Post a Comment