Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Corvette Update

Well I can't fix her.. so I opted to have the mechanic tow my baby to his shop..
I'm going to have him figure out whats wrong with the door handle while he has her...
I just dread him getting her.. because he's gonna take SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long.. last time, when we were getting her back up and running from sitting for almost 10 years, it took him like 3 weeks to fix her.. but, I will say this.. My office is right next to the shop.... I will annoy them to infinity and back until he's done...  I know I don't have a 67 stingray.. but, this emblem was really nice and classy, so I picked it as the picture for this post.. :)
30 minutes until closing time...
I heard something about my picture in the newspaper... and before you ask, NO I'm not on the jail log...
So I might need to swing by and get me a paper...
I found this out from a 90 year old gentleman that came into my office for Low back pain.  He was in WWII and is a Marine Veteran!
T-Minus 1 hour before I start filming for my cooking video..
My Cowboy will be at the American Legion Meeting Tonight, So I'll have the kitchen to myself :)
I think I'm going to need to have a video crew.. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment