One more thing

When we got to the airport.. My cowboy suggested we get us a limo!!
We rode in style to our hotel... Now.. I also want to say.. We left south Carolina at 8am.. Then found ourselves in Vegas at 1:15 their time.. I was about ravenously hungry..
We found our friends Eric and Sharyl and headed to the buffet.. And I know!
I know Big Ugly Fat Folks Eating Together and all... But....
They had prime rib.. I told the lady I wanted prime rib.. And held out my empty plate.... She cut me this small little sliver and I was like whaaaaaaat? So I said look lady you ain't gonna hurt my feelings.. Give me a hunk of meat... So I got two of those and a piece of turkey...
Finished that plate and went back for more... Man it was good...
I'm just sitting here people watching now...
And let me tell you.. There are some mental midgets here...
I better get back to making fun of people...

This picture is the canyons in Arizona.. Took it in the airplane :)

Comments

Popular Posts