No stop signs, speed limit...

First of all.. I have to say.. Last night I was so excited I may have peed a little.. haha..
no Seriously y'all..
All those years I spent in medical school... being harassed by teachers that never could make it in the real world.. and filling in all those little bubbles in a scantron.. all completely paid off last night...
I had been feeling this itch for a new car.. remember?  just before my dear corvette decided to roll through a stop sign.. .. well.. I've been looking around.. and getting prices.. and researching the C5's etc...
I came across this Corvette at a nice price in North Carolina...  So I called up yesterday and asked some questions etc..... so I told the guy well just for the hell of it.. lets see if I can get financed...
after faxing crap back and forth all day.... by god.. I had a 6.8% interest rate and all I needed was a corvette to drive....
So I left the clinic about 30 minutes early and my dear cowboy drove me all the way to North Carolina to this dealership to look at this car...
well we took it for a test drive.. and when I say took it for a test drive... I floored that son of a gun out of the parking lot.. and she hit second gear and we were GONE.. my head got thrown back into the headrest.. and holy crap all I felt was adrenaline and the biggest smile ever crept up my face....
Well, then my cowboy wanted to drive it.. and he drove the snot out of it.. and we brought it back to the dealer.. and started going through it with a fine tooth comb... I went over everything with the guy.. and we played good cop bad cop.. and then I found out some info about the car.. and we just put that in his face... like the rims aren't corvette factory rims.. and it's got some aftermarket radio in it.... and we got the guy down about 8 grand from what the car is worth on kelly blue book....
so I told him I'd take the car.. and for the first time in my life.. I signed my name on a car loan.. all by my lonesome.. No co-signer no nothing..  and what do I have to show for it?????
The second to last thing has been checked off of my bucket list.....
I bought myself my own corvette... my own spanking brand new shiny little red corvette... I put the downpayment on it.. and I will make the payments every month...
I'm so proud of myself I can't even explain... it's like knowing you have arrived...
I have everything I have ever wanted.. an amazing husband, a dream farm, 2 CORVETTES, wonderful parents and a horse that takes care of me.. what more could you ask for?
I am truly blessed...
I haven't been able to sleep all night.. I was so excited about this car.. it wasn't even funny...

there is the two Corvettes parked next to each other...

Now, my dear corvette (the stingray) will now go into that garage and be renovated... slowly but surely I'll get her done.. and I've decided I'll drive her Wednesdays and Fridays :)


what you can't see in that picture is the sign that says Corvette parking only :)

now you can see me ride off in the sunset.. and my unicorns are crapping rainbows.. hahah

I'm a happy happy girl!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts