Friday, June 15, 2012

Really?

Damn
Yesterday was one of those Crappy days..
yesterday was exactly 30 days from when I purchased my new corvette.......... and guess what?  I had no tag in the mail.  So I called the  local DMV and asked them about the vin number, they had no record of it.  So I called the dealer.. AGAIN.. and asked to speak with anyone who knew anything about the tags.. and I got this fella named Jason.. Well.. he said he looked it up and it says "at the dmv"  so he said "you should get it any day now"  So I said "well what about the fact that the 30 day temporary tag is expired?" he says "oh you can drive around on that, just show the cops your bill of sale".  I said "no, no that's not right" and he started laughing at me and told me I was making a big deal out of nothing.. and I said I'll just call the sheriff's office and verify that.. well he started laughing even harder and hung up the phone....
I was mad.. I mean mad-er than hell... So I called up the NC dmv.. and asked to speak with someone so I can complain.. and I got to an investigator.. he looked up the vin number of my vette and said, hmm it's still registered to the previous owner...  So I filed a formal complaint and he said he was going to go on down there, and have them send the papers in, meanwhile I needed to get a temporary tag from sc... and that is what I did.. the lady at the dmv, was real nice.. and told me she'd look into this whole ordeal, and gave me a 45 day tag, which only gave me 15 more days..  Anyways.. I'm driving my old faithful stingray vette today...
I'm going to lodge a complaint with the better business bureau today in fact...
piss me off and see what happens.... hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.... and I believe I'm a scorned woman...
When I got home from work... I ran straight to the bathroom and found the toilet paper roll empty.. Damn... you know you don't notice this kind of thing when all you're thinking about is your bladder exploding.. ya know... so damn...
Little Jay is doing great... he's starting to have some personality.. in fact he's sitting on my shoulder right now :) we are off to a competition this weekend.. and there is going to be a wedding.. so I'm going to see a whole bunch of jerks I don't like...  I did however make the wedding cake last night and 150 vanilla and chocolate cupcakes for the bride.. that's all for now..

1 comment:

  1. O hell i bet you are pissed. I know i would be. We wont be at the shoot cuz Eric has to work and I really wanted to come down.
    Glad the lil bird is doing good.
    At least i dont have to see the ppl that i dont like, lol

    ReplyDelete