Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jay bird

Jay has become quite the familiar friend to me..
He washed dishes with me, folds clothes.. and comes to work..
This weekend I messed everything up I think..
Well first off.. We were supposed to fly out Saturday Morning to go to Florida.. well then Friday night when I was trying to print out boarding passes.. and found out that the flight was on Friday.. well I royally screwed up..  so I called all the airlines and all the flights to florida were booked in the morning, and they wanted $1009.00 to change the ticket...
but, my cowboy found us a flight for 100 bucks a piece out of atlanta... so we left out around midnight headed towards atlanta.. got tired around a flying J truckstop.. so we stopped there.. and slept for a couple hours.. then headed on to the atlanta airport.. once we were inside.. I remembered why I hated atlanta.. and how much this country is going to hell in a hand basket...
My cowboy had to put his hat through the scanner.. and there was a asian persuasion man behind us.. and he was all in a tiff about getting his crap and he was trying to reach over the hat to get his crap.. well my cowboy said "if you mess my hat up we are going to have serious problems there little fella".. so I grabbed the hat.. and said.. ok let's go.. so we make it to our concourse.. after having to walk the whole friggen airport.. because apparently the subway system in the airport closes at  night...  well around 5am.. we started getting hungry.. and you can't just get a biscuit... it's a croissant and starbucks frappe, crappe, mocha what-the-heck-ever crappy coffee everywhere... but, we came across Chik-fil-a... a heavenly little spot.. where you can get a biscuit.. and some meat...
so there were 3 stewardesses in line.. so we stood behind them.. then this guy walks up.. one of those immediate dislikes walks up.. and he's like.. is this the line.. and my cowboy looked at him and said yeah.. then the dude is like.. "well shouldn't the line be closer to the register"  so my cowboy was like "if you were the first one here maybe you could have dictated where the line was"  so the dude shut up.. then he said "we should move closer"  I looked at him and said "well tell these ladies up here you don't like where they are standing"  I mean seriously what is this world coming to..
So then... they start taking orders for biscuits before the biscuits were ready.. and this guy says.. well what order are we going to get the biscuits in.. my cowboy looked at him and said "anyone who gets in front of me is going to get their ass beat"  the dude said "ok I'll be back here"
Once we finally got to the gunshine state of Florida.. we met our friend Eric whom picked us up and took us to the place where the motor home was...
well.. I walked in that Motorhome.. and I about come unglued when I started to see the CRAP that was wrong in there..  If my grandfather was still alive and there.. he would have punched that dude in the face.. I could have just seen it...  So I took it out on the guy.. and apparently I was on to his play on words.. because he said.. "i'm not playing any more word games with you" I said "you shouldn't have been playing game in the first place"  then he told me he only was going to speak with my grandmother... i told him yeah that's nice.. so you can screw over an old lady...
well that crap didn't go to well..  Wednesday we have to take the motorhome to camping world to get all the damages.. appraised...
So I've been pretty pissed off about that..
let's see what else..
I don't have enough time in the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment