Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The barn

Gracie checking out the stall.
The Barn is coming together nicely.
We just have a few more stall doors to make, and then put up some wroth iron. Then we are going to start on the other side, which will include a tack/feed room.
But, This is an awesome start so far.

Last night I took Kismet out for a spin,  She is really seriously starting to feel like a hunter horse..  her head is starting to drop, and her trot is slowing down.  I figured out last night that you have to ride her out a bit, before she calms down.  It's about 10 minutes and she gets soft and puts her head down.  I was also checking out her butt.  She is starting to get a nice round but, with cut muscles.  She's starting to look awesome :)  Then last night, after having an awesome riding session with Kismet.  I come into the house, at about dusk, and my Cowboy is in there making us supper...  which consisted of his famous omelets and sausage!!  So we had breakfast for dinner.  I love when we do that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment