Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gardening

I have been doing a lot of thinking as of late..  and I want to go ahead and learn more about this whole greenhouse gardening thing.. I found a greenhouse for sale that is 6x8, and I was thinking about buying that and getting started.  I also want to utilize square foot gardening techniques in it..
but, I am also aware that you have to compost..  So I need to make a compost bin....
well I bought a few books today.. and did some research on Mary Janes Farm about all this situation... and I'm going to get started for next year as soon as possible,  I want to grown 10 months out of the year, and start saving heirloom seeds... that's what i'm going to do for this year.. become a self sufficient farm...
I also want to learn how to grow grains... I do have a grain mill..   :)
I did learn how to knit over the Christmas Holidays :)
My Goal is to be self sufficient...

No comments:

Post a Comment