The Clint Black Experience....

I worked a LONG day yesterday.. got home late.. because I left the office late. Made supper, which consisted of baked chicken, sauteed broccoli and saffron rice...
yes, I take pictures of everything I cook.  It's a habit.. Kind of like talking in the kitchen, I'm not talking to myself... I'm just hosting my own cooking show :)
Anyways.. back to the point...
It was a great meal.. then we headed out to the opera house to see Clint Black.
I was so excited.. and they place was packed.. sold out even..
We had decent seats.. balcony seating.. there really isn't a bad seat in the house.
He had a girl open up for him, I saw her before with Robert Earl Keen. But, she was good..  I'm not a big opening band person.. I'd rather just see who I came to see..  Know what I mean?
So, Clint black took the stage.. and he was great.  Had a great stage presence, was having a good time playing music.  Joking around with us (the audience)  I just enjoyed myself...
No you KNOW during intermission I was looking around to see who I knew, and who was with who.. I mean this is a small town, and people talk some trash around here.. so I need to be on the up and up with who's who of who cares... :)   well, I just so happened to spy..... a tragedy..
Really I'm not sure what she was wearing.. but, I'm sure it was prom dress like...
It also disappoints me to see people out together.. and they are on their phone not paying attention to what the other one is doing..
texting and facebook is the devil...
what happened to good ole phone conversations and keeping your personal business personal?
well, I don't have an answer for that..
I use my facebook to post pictures of food.. and make sure I keep good rumors floating around about me... lol..
on a side note..  I lost 10% of my body weight :)
I've been working on being more healthy...
and I say that to you.. and then this heads me into my next story....... Waffle house....  Yes, we went to waffle house after the performance..
I was hungry.. and I tell you fat girl needs to eat... and most times when my inner skinny girl starts trying to lay guilt trips on me.. I wind up either shutting her up by stuffing her face with cookies.. or some waffle house... last night, was the latter...
We roll up into waffle house.. and sit down in the non-smoking section.. which doesn't really exist in a waffle house... but, still they like to make you feel good about yourself...
I ordered a order of plain raisin toast.. and the waitress with a nice degree of attitude on the witch scale says to me "that's it?"  I said yes ma'am... I was being polite.. well then she asks my cowboy what he wants.. and interrupts him in the middle of taking the order and asks if that was all.. he says no, I want my eggs scrambled with cheese.. and she says again all sarcastically and is that it... so he went on... and on.. which I don't blame him..  but, what tipped the iceberg for me.... was the fact she never came back and asked me if I wanted more to drink.. or ask if everything was ok...
This morning... I put on my angry panties.. and I called waffle house and lodged a formal complaint...
I'm good at that crap..
Well, that's enough for my random thoughts of the day....
here are some pictures of Clint Black from last night..


Comments

Popular Posts