The build up of Thanksgiving :)

I may or may not make a Thanksgiving video... I'm making green bean casserole, pumpkin pie and macaroni and cheese, my Mama is making the rest :)

Fire place is up and operational...
This week the weather has taken a turn for the worst... it's currently a high of about 38 and raining...
We had a fire going last night to help the heat out...  My cowboy got on the roof and found out that the chimney was blocked off.. not sure what he found, but, he un-blocked it and it's working....
One thing I love is a fire :)

Sunday, was a bad day.. I woke up with a horrid Migraine.. I haven't had one of those in about 8 years or so... it was bad though..   I need to find me a good chiropractor to fix my neck...

We also decorated the Christmas tree last night..
I've got some cheesy Cow ornaments and I love them..
Saw this one and had to have it..

I won this at an office Christmas Party one time

Last night I made some Tortellini soup.... but, decided to spice it up a little.

Spinach and Tortellini Soup

1 spray(s) Cooking spray
¼ tsp Minced garlic
2 cans Chicken, broth, fat free
1 pkg Cheese Tortellini frozen
4½ oz Frozen Spinach

2 cans Tomatoes, canned, stewed, undrained

Directions:


1. Brown garlic in a large saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat, about 1 minute.

2. Add broth and tortellini; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, about 5 minutes.

3. Add spinach and tomatoes and simmer uncovered, 5 minutes. 





Comments

Popular Posts