Monday, October 27, 2014

Marine Corps and Motorcycle filled weekend

Thursday night we headed down to Beaufort to stay at a Marine buddies house, and bright and early Friday we headed over to watch Bekah graduate as the series honor graduate :)






Then we had a pig picking' Friday night, after we rode the motorcycles all around beaufort... which I became real comfortable on that bike after some of the crap we drove through hahaha.

We hung out in beaufort most of Saturday and I drove us back home, then Sunday morning we got up and met up with a couple of people. then we rode the bikes up a few exits and met up with a few more and a whole group of about 8 of us, headed up towards Lake Lure.  I had never been there.. but, let me tell you what... nobody puts baby in the corner... haha.. that is where dirty dancing was filmed and it was absolutely fabulous...  



I was sitting on a bench and i slid over and I got a splinter in my ass.. well not ass but, in my upper thigh.. so I got hobbling over to the bathroom with clint and I told him he needed to pull a splinter out of my ass.. hahah
so I'm in the mirror and I am looking at this thing... and i'm like.. dang.. that's a thick splinter.. so i try to pull it.. and it was stuck.. so i pulled it even harder.. and pulled out like a 2" splinter....
Clint was like holy shit that's a big splinter... then he told me I needed a tetanus shot.. haha
after that we headed up into the mountains on the bikes, and it was so pretty... orange and yellows and reds all over the trees.. it was truly a beautiful day...
we did about 300 miles on the bikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment